Thanks for Visiting our Blog!
Don't Forget to Say Hello!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday.... ok maybe not

To celebrate Valentine's Day with all the kiddos, we went over to Noelle's for lots of yummy treats and fun bouncing in the bouncy house! The kids loved it! That little blue puffball of ours loved it so much, we couldn't get her out! Along with Cole, Elle, and Noah! Until Mom somehow managed to fall in a hole!

Bouncy House Fun


Playing in her room, I managed to get some chatter from little Via! She was talking to her blocks. Might have to turn it up to hear her little voice! I apologize early if you get a crick in your neck, I always forget to NOT tape vertically!

Via the ChatterBox

2 comments:

  1. Love the videos! Bounce house one is so cute, all you see mostly is the tutu:) Plus it was hilarious when you got stuck in the hole!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! it was! i never thought one could get stuck in there!

    ReplyDelete