As you all know, last night we drove to Tucson to treat the boys to their birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa T. Costumes on and light sabers beaming, we waited in line to get in! I can't believe the amount of excitement that started the second they first peered in caught a glimpse of some Storm Troopers... or was it the Clone Troopers... oh I don' know. Anyway, we got to meet and get pictures with many of the characters (I will leave it at that, beings I know I will mix them up) and even some of the character's actual costumes and props from the movies. With Daron and myself not being huge Star Wars gurus, like Cole and Grant, we just watched and enjoyed the boys take it all in! To tell the story, they projected clips that were set to the music. The show was great, and the live symphony orchestra and chorus was INCREDIBLE!
Here are just a very few of our favorite pictures from the night!
as was this guy
and of course Darth Vader and Princes Leia
there were lots of neat backgrounds
and helmets and weapons from the movie
and of course my favorite Wookie, Chewbacca
the orchestra was unbelievable... AMAZING!
I think seeing this man was Cole's favorite part. Mr. Anthony Daniels.this would be the voice of C3PO, he narrated the story

and the GIANT screen shots were extraordinary
and of course we have to come home with at least 1 souvenir!If this is ever in your area, it is a must-see! Even if you aren't the biggest Star Wars fan.
I loved it... almost at much as the boys! Definitely check it out!
STAR WARS in concert

No comments:
Post a Comment