Thanks for Visiting our Blog!
Don't Forget to Say Hello!!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sylvia has NEWS to share!

Nope! We aren't expecting! 
(Why does everyone assume that is our news?? I think that is funny, that is always the first thing one guesses! We are on the 5 year plan! ;) haha!)
IT'S TIME TO DO THE POTTY DANCE!!
(turn the volume up)

 
Now, we aren't 100% yet, BUT......  On Sunday night we had a 'I'm gonna be a big girl' talk, Monday morning Sylvia put on her Dora panties, with a pull up at night and since we've only had 2 accidents as of tonight! Not to mention, one of those was a poop and today she went in by herself and pooped in the potty! I thought that would be the tough part but she knows exactly what to do! She was so proud! She said "I told you so, Momma!" She ought to though, she turned 3 in September! I guess she just wanted to wait, but I think she realized her friends (and boyfriend, Jack) were using the potty at school! 
Sylvia is so excited so proud of herself and we are too! Whew, thought she would never wanna get out of diapers! 
So we will cross our fingers that she continues to wanna be a big girl!! I haven't thrown out the diapers quite yet, but I have a feeling she is pretty much done with them! She loves her stickers and jelly bean treat when she goes! And last night she told me "I can watch movies, eat candy, and stay up late now, cuz I'm a big girl! Coley said so!"

We love you Sylvia! Great job!!
Sylvia asked to eat Pizza tonight... I think we will! :)

1 comment:

  1. i thought for sure it would be a new babe! ha!!! yay for Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete