Thanks for Visiting our Blog!
Don't Forget to Say Hello!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bored on a Sunday afternoon

Nothing much new around here- so not sure why I'm blogging. Guess I'm a little bored right now. :) Another Sunday for us. Not much going on down here. Cole is finishing up his report on Colombia, Grant is playing in his room, Daron is sleeping (he works tonight), and I'm trying to get everyone packed for our trip back to Iowa on Tuesday. Still kind of slow getting around but someone has to do it.
We had some friends over last night and grilled hot dogs. It was a good time. There were three 2 year olds, 4,5,7, and 12 year old. Busy around the house, but we had a good time. Everyone stayed til around 9 and then we cleaned up and I was out! That wore me out! We also found out that little Grantcy likes Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Dip. He isn't afraid to try anything!
We are excited to come back. Mostly to see our little baby girl! We miss her a lot! It is so quiet around here when the boys are at school. I just don't know what to do! So 2 more days and we will be up there! YEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment