Finally!!!
I'm up and running!
Did not know there for a second if I actually would conquer this hookup, set up, and updating process... not to mention the networking. I have done it all before but it had been since I got my laptop- 6 years ago! Little rusty I would say!
It has been a long time it seems with no computer of my own to use that was fully capable of surfing the net and doing everything that I do here! Just shy of a month I believe that we have been relying on either my crackberry or the slow as molases beast upstairs! I think we forget how much a person relies on the internet! At least I did!
So on another note, Sundays project is... POST NEW PICS! and a little video too! :D
See you then!
we can do hard things...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment