Thanks for Visiting our Blog!
Don't Forget to Say Hello!!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Life in the Sand

Sylvia has become our little sand bug! She loves to be in the sandbean! If the boys are outside playing she is at the sliding door just watching, itching to get out in the sand! Yea, she has tried eating the sand a time or two but I think that was all it took for her to find out she really didn't like that texture in her mouth! I believe a rock or two were tried as well! :)
It's hard getting her to come inside once she has been out playing with the boys! I guess the boys are going to have to start learning how to share their sandbean a lot sooner than we thought!


[Yes we call our sand pit a sandbean instead of a sandbox because it isn't a box. It is shaped like a big jellybean! Could also be a a peanut I suppose!]


First place Via plops down at the park too, the sand!!

1 comment: