Ok,Ok, so there's not trouble here, more like trouble with my PC! When comparing everyday life with a computer and everyday life without, it sure was a breeze having one at my fingertips, whenever needed. Geez, what has technology done to us these days?
This past weekend the power supply went out on my PC and we have been somewhat lost since! We aren't on the computer 24/7 but its usually on and there whenever we need it! I have my phone but it is still not the same. Paying bills, checking email, the most important blogging, and of course checking out what all my Facebook friends are up to, can and is being done this way but it's time consuming and a lot less convienient!
So, once I find what I'm looking for to power her back up, UltraViolet (the name it was given by the 2 guys who built it), will be back in business! Hopefully before next week is over!
Soo, so long, for now, from the crackberry! Hopefully for good! :D
Oh yea, a quick note:
Sylvia is learning sign language and climbing on every bit of furniture we own (no matter how high), Grant is starting Math Club tomorrow and begins his speech therapy next week, Cole started Chess Club today and Flag Football Club on friday, along with city basketball he is already participating in. And Daron put a 15 hour day in today!
Wheww... I'm already tired of running kids, but I have a feeling it's only going to get busier! Hang on!
we can do hard things...
9 years ago
wow, busy busy bee you are! hang in there:)
ReplyDelete