


This was the first time on the back of Daddy's bike! Usually I put Sylvia in the bike trailer, but thought this would be a nice change! And she loved it, maybe a little too much! It put Via right to sleep!
After our long evening on the bikes, it was definitely bath time! Sylvia won't take a bath in the regular tub. She has to come into the master for the whirlpool tub! She is definitely like momma!


As March 16 came and went, Sylvia had her big milestone! 18 months!Her checkup went very well!
I was hoping she was going to be at least 20 lbs but not quite!
She weighed in at 19.4 lbs and that was with clothes and diaper on. Since she was such a big girl, she got to stand on the regular scale so she didn't have to strip down! She is still under the 3rd percentile but I guess she is just going to be a petite little thing!
Her height was 30 1/4 inches and that was the 10-25 percentile.
Everything else checked out great!
O0o...o0O
The talking is just starting!
As of this last week I have counted a lot more words than a month ago.
Just to name a few, Via says
Thank You, Please, Wow, Ouch, Cole, Momma, Daddy, Hi, Hawkeyes (could be Hi guys but who knows!), Kitty, Gabba Gabba, Shoes, Baby, Here, What's This, and Muno!
Most of these are pretty clear, but since Via is super shy, sometimes it is hard to understand let alone get her to say them.
O0o...o0O
Via...
... understands so many commands and listens very well most of the time.
... gets her shoes and is right by the door when the kids are out back.
... loves to move the kitchen chairs around so she can climb and sit on top of the table!
... will climb on EVERYTHING!
... loves jelly beans and doesn't like to share!
... loves Yo Gabba Gabba and Elmo
... has 12 teeth
... loves to dance when the music is on!
... is a Daddy's Girl!
I hope this is a phase, but every time I get the camera out, Sylvia won't let me take her photo. She runs over and wants to see the pictures I have already taken. I once showed her a video clip on the camera and now... she won't sit for a picture. She will scream when I put it away!
Is this MY daughter?? Always behind the camera!!
O0o...o0O
Via is the most precious little girl! Always smiling and giggling!
She loves her brothers especially when they 'get' her!
Love you baby girl!

I love syl! Looks like she enjoys bike rides with dad!
ReplyDelete