Thanks for Visiting our Blog!
Don't Forget to Say Hello!!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

....to all the wonderful mommas out there and especially to my mom and mother in law!
I'm so blessed to have the family I do and appreciate all they do for me and my own family! They are so loving, caring, and supportive in everything we do and  I love you both!
Even though I couldn't spend time with my mom today, it was still a pretty good day. I was still able to have a enjoyable day with my own kiddos being lazy and watching movies! It was nice just spending time together although I just wish D didn't have to work. I'm so happy to be a mom to my three beautiful, charming, and just awesome little kids!
Hope all you momma's out there had a beautiful day!
I love you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment