{I was called Momma}
♥
Early this morning, 9 years ago, a little boy was born,
and I took my first step into motherhood.
He was the first to forever change my life and I love him so much for that!
Everyday he puts a smile on my face!
He is such a charming, sweet, handsome young man!
Not to forget smart, funny, loving, and just an Awesome Big Brother!!
It just doesn't seem possible... my {FIRST} baby boy is growing up!
I love you! We all love you very much and appreciate all your hard work in school and at home!
I'm am so very blessed to have you in my life!


♥
Early this morning, 9 years ago, a little boy was born,
and I took my first step into motherhood.
He was the first to forever change my life and I love him so much for that!
Everyday he puts a smile on my face!
He is such a charming, sweet, handsome young man!
Not to forget smart, funny, loving, and just an Awesome Big Brother!!
It just doesn't seem possible... my {FIRST} baby boy is growing up!
I love you! We all love you very much and appreciate all your hard work in school and at home!
I'm am so very blessed to have you in my life!


I hope you have SUPER SPECIAL day!
(Even though you are still in school!)
(Even though you are still in school!)

♥ ♥ ♥


Happy Birthday COLE!!! :) I can remember when you were preggo with him...:)
ReplyDelete