Thanks for Visiting our Blog!
Don't Forget to Say Hello!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Turn to Share

Ok, momma is busy packing my suitcase! I got my chance! I like to climb onto her desk all the time, but she never lets me stay up there. All I wanna do is push those buttons like mom. Well finally, I now have all these pretty black buttons to myself! I can touch whatever I want!
Hmmm...
Did you know that I absolutely {LOVE} looking at pictures on momma's special TV?
Well, I do, so I wanted to share some of my good buddies with you.

Gren came to play with me the other day. He is 3.
I can't wait til his new baby brothers get here. I love babies.

I love going to Chuck E. Cheese. So many fun things to climb on and buttons to push!
I was showing Zoey how this maze worked.
Zach and Zoey let me help them punch those yellow duckies.

This is Mila. She came to Toy Town too, so we could play. She just had a birthday and is 1.
We played in the houses.
And then for lunch, all the momma's got us some yummy pizza. It's hard work to play all day!

These are my newest buddies. There are 2 of them and they look exactly the same.
I'm not sure who is who all the time, but Kaley and Kiley came over the other night so my momma and their momma could drink that purple juice and do whatever momma's do when they get together. I was happy, I got to play, of course.
Did I mention, I love babies! They are little like my baby dolls.
My big brother Cole wouldn't let me hold them, but I got to sit by them so I was OK with that. They are 4 months old.

These are most all my best friends. Mom and dad took us to Tera's house, because they are moving to Texas and were having a BBQ.
I'm glad I could see all my friends.
Wait a sec, here are the other twins. I guess no one wanted to look at mom's camera.
Elle and I got to share a pillow while we watched Ice Age.
And Grant got to share with Gren and Hazen.
What a fun camp out...

For a little while anyway. I didn't watch the movie very long, I wanted to slide with the twins.
I got some more buddies, but these are all the pictures I could find.

♥

Oh YES... I forgot one thing! While we are on the subject of buddies...
Well...
...there's this guy.
His name is Ivan. He is about 15 months old. He is my boyfriend.
Shhhh! Don't tell mom or especially dad!
Oh OK... I guess mom knows. She is the one who drives me around so we can spend some time together. But I don't think daddy does.

We get to have dinner dates,

he drives me around,

takes me to the movies,

and we even get to stay out late together!
He is finally walking now so who knows where our next adventure will be!

♥

Uh oh, I think I hear Mom coming, better get down from here!
See you later

3 comments:

  1. OH, I love this post!!! Great job Syl:) Ivan will have to post on our site here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the best post yet!!!! We miss you guys soooooo much

    ReplyDelete