We had been there once before, in the winter, and we were sitting outside each wrapped in a blanket, but this time was very different. It was about 105 when we rolled in and got our parking spot so there were no blankets involved this time! We brought our own coolers filled with drinks and all sorts of snacks! Dads were both working so it was just the girls... and, well, of course Cole, Grant, and Ivan! ;)
I didn't tell the boys what we were doing until we pulled in to get tickets. They were really confused when I was loading the van up with sleeping bags, pillows, and a cooler. I even heard Grant whisper to Cole, "Can people be allowed to sleep all night in the movie theater?" That was funny!
We set up camp, the big kids in the back of the van and the adults and little ones with us in Noelle's vehicle. Worked perfect!
Kids {LOVED} it, we loved it, everyone was happy!
Now we missed bits and pieces of the movie, every time someone needed more Gatorade or popcorn, or couldn't find their pillow, but I thought it was a very cute movie! I would definitely see it again! Sylvia is usually really good about sitting and watching a cartoon movie with lots of action or singing, so she did pretty well for a 21 month old!
It cooled down to about 85 by the time we got home that night, but not soon enough... the little girls were still a little warm and had to remove their dresses to 'cool off'! Yea it was a little warm, but once we got everyone situated, the weather was perfect!







Yes more kid movies!!! This was such a great time and can't wait to do it again. Wish you weren't leaving us to go to IOWA for two weeks. Oh, well. See ya when you guys get home!
ReplyDelete