Thanks for Visiting our Blog!
Don't Forget to Say Hello!!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Movie Night Again

Last night, we took the kids to Scottsdale for another fun night at the Drive-In. We just love going up there! It is so cheap! We can get one van load in to see {2} movies for the price of just one adult into the regular theater! Given we have to drive about 35 minutes, but we can bring all our snacks and drinks and you don't have to be as quiet as in the theater (that is a good thing with Via, who likes to point out everything she sees on the screen)! Can't beat a night at the Drive-In!
The boys had been begging to see Megamind, so up we went! The kids were great, the movie was great, and the popcorn was the best! I planned ahead this time for some chilly weather (and yes... uh... 63 and slowly dropping is pretty cold)! Lots of blankets, jackets, and even hats and mittens were a must! D and I lasted outside in our chairs for most of the movie but I parked it inside the van the last 20 minutes!
Since it was still somewhat of an early night and Shrek: Forever After was playing as the second feature, we all piled in the back of the van and stayed for the second show. It was pretty comical trying to get all 5 of us crammed in the back! Now there is quite a bit of room when we have three of the four seats stow and go, but needless to say, it was a tight fit! Especially with little Sylvi feeling the need to sit in every spot at least 10 times. I guess the closer you are the warmer it is!
We had a good time though. Next time we are up I will have to get some pictures. Hard to believe all the three kids lay in a row on their tummies... sharing popcorn!

Ready to watch the Hawks, or, I mean... DVR the Hawks, and watch Mr. Grant play some soccer!
Go TEAM CREW  {#6} !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment