On Saturday Cole had his 2nd basketball game. He did very well! He has been improving so much since he started the week before Christmas! The dribbling especially, and getting around on the court QUICKLY is getting a lot easier! Cole claims that it's his new shoes that make him run faster! I just smile!
I don't remember when my first time playing basketball on a team, but I imagine it was very entertaining to watch. Just as it is to watch the 6-8 year olds. I think umm... HOPE that he sticks with basketball. If he really wants to, he could be quite the player! He definitely has the height!
(Daron says Football is what he needs to play! -Shhh!)
Here are a few pictures I took of him playing.
I don't remember when my first time playing basketball on a team, but I imagine it was very entertaining to watch. Just as it is to watch the 6-8 year olds. I think umm... HOPE that he sticks with basketball. If he really wants to, he could be quite the player! He definitely has the height!
(Daron says Football is what he needs to play! -Shhh!)
Here are a few pictures I took of him playing.







too cute! GO COLE!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Cole! So cute!
ReplyDelete