Ok, I Know, 2 blogs tonight! Well it is after midnight so this is actually for Thursday! :)
It was Fox Highlights Whirlybird Wednesday and Fox 10 news in Phoenix came to Legacy Traditional School to give a morning weather update. I planned on going with the kids, but due to the same reason I'm up right now (Via's late night antics and runny nose) I took my opportunity to sleep in a little longer!
I DVR'd the news but also found the clips online! I got a little tear in my eye when I was watching it, right away I spotted Cole in both videos and Grant in the second. This was such a neat experience for the boys! We can officially say they have been on LIVE TV! Yeah!
:: You can't miss Cole! He is wearing a camouflaged coat with writing on it in the front row. When you first see Legacy Lion, he is right behind him. You will see him several times in the first one jumping up and down. Haven't found Grant in the first one yet! ::
:: Cole is in the second clip at about 0:25 and Grant at 0:45. He has a blue jacket on with his hood up! ::
Here is the direct link in case, and make sure you check out both clips (they are right under the 'Play' button).
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/more_azam/hilites/legacy_010610
we can do hard things...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment