With Bunco, Girl's Night Out, Parties, Birthdays, and Holidays,
I have gathered some of my favorite photos (starting back in Sept 09) to share.
The ladies of 'Copa.

:: Bunco Night at C's ::

:: Halloween at NNY ::

:: T's birthday at Benihanna ::

:: After party at T's ::

:: N's 2nd birthday at the Sandbar ::

:: N's and N's birthday ::

:: N's 30th at Devil's Martini (first one) ::

:: Before heading to Scottsdale ::

:: New Year's at M's ::

:: The guys at M's ::

:: The girls at M's ::

:: New Year's at the B's ::

:: Ready for some Tequila Rose ::

I have such a wonderful circle of friend's down here! Always having a great time!
I love you chicas!
Those are all great photos! What a fun post:) xoxo
ReplyDeleteThose are great photos!!! And momments! Can't wait to make more.....
ReplyDeleteAw I love your post! It's so cute! I love your name and pics at the top too! So adorable!
ReplyDelete