While I'm doing some major updating on the blog here, I thought I would share some of the cute photos I took while in Iowa.
These 2 beauties belong to Jessica. Jessica has been a best friend since we were in 1st grade together. We have managed to stay really pretty close all these years, given we are 1,500 miles away. I'm so glad I could photograph her little girlies! It had been awhile since I last got the chance! They are super cute and were so good in front of the camera, even with the humidity and bugs.
These 2 beauties belong to Jessica. Jessica has been a best friend since we were in 1st grade together. We have managed to stay really pretty close all these years, given we are 1,500 miles away. I'm so glad I could photograph her little girlies! It had been awhile since I last got the chance! They are super cute and were so good in front of the camera, even with the humidity and bugs.
Oh, I wish we were closer so we could watch our kiddos grow up together, just like Jess and I... (Reminiscing back on the younger years). Uh wait, maybe that's a scary thought! Haha! No, we really weren't that bad! I guess we will have to make do with frequent visits! Thanks for letting me make some memories for you!
♥ ya Jess!









No comments:
Post a Comment