Thanks for Visiting our Blog!
Don't Forget to Say Hello!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Morning Surprises on Halloween

I'm really not sure why I get so behind on here... I have some Halloween stuff to share so we are just 5 days late!

First thing I wanna share.
Saturday morning we were awoken by knocking on our bedroom door about 6:30am. Who is there? 2 little boys. I was so tired, I was confused and had no idea what they were doing. They usually always sleep in til at least 7:30-8 on the weekends. I looked up and Cole was carrying 2 paper plates and Grant was 'trying' to carry 2 cups by holding them against his belly.
They were so excited and said "We made you breakfast in bed!" At first I was like whaaat?? Then it dawned on me that they were trying to do something nice for mom and dad on Halloween morning! We said thanks, told them they needed to sleep in more, and looked at each other and smiled. Wasn't that the sweetest thing ever! I think I went back to bed and Daron got up and ate!
Funniest part about it is we each got one piece of toast (mine being the heel) with nothing on it, and they filled the cups with water! Grant was so funny, he had to let us know that one of the cups had only a little water in it because he had spilled the entire way up the stairs from the kitchen! Must had been a BUMPY trip! :)
It's the thought that counts! I won't ever forget that!

Via Halloween morning.
Yes, she has her IOWA dress on with her tights, but the boys wanted me to have her wear her pumpkin shirt too!
It's ok, it was a Halloween game with a spooktacular 4th quarter! :D


OK, now that I have said that, here are some Halloween pictures from Trick or Treating!
We didn't get a lot since no one wanted to stand still long enough. It was a tough night for costume photos! Here is what I got!

We have Captain Rex, Darth Vader, and a Hot Dog!



The kids with Frankenstein! Yes there was a real guy in there! It was an awesome costume and was part of their Halloween display that got 2nd place!! (Yeah Betsie and Ron!) Via wasn't sure about it, and I snapped the photo as she was running away!


Pumpkin rode peacefully in the stroller while the boys went door to door getting her candy!
















Digging into the candy bowl at our friends house! UH OH!





































Heads got chopped off because I can't see until the Flash goes off! Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment