Thanks for Visiting our Blog!
Don't Forget to Say Hello!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Three wonderful kids!

I almost forgot. The last grading period both boys made it on the Honor Roll! They each brought home a certificate and were so proud!

Grant got an Academic Excellence Certificate for having all 'Os' on his report card (O=outstanding, S=satisfactory, N=needs improvement, and so on). Everyone who received all Os on their report card got to attend the Legacy Lions Pride Day and got ice cream.



Cole received all As and only 3 Bs on his first grading period report card! He got on the Honor Roll! We are so proud of him since he had been struggling with spelling and reading. If I remember correctly, the kids who made the honor roll got to pick something out of the treasure box!



And last but not least, Via fell asleep on the tile. I was cooking some lunch and one minute she is playing with the magnets and the next... This is how I found her!

1 comment: