
It's been a while now since I started debating on whether or not a baby should have earrings. Well, we were in Phoenix yesterday for an appointment and to run some errands and I decided that it was TIME for Sylvia to get her ears pierced! Daron didn't know for sure if we should yet, but I finally talked him into it and said I would take care of them- so then it was fine! :) We took her to Claire's at the Chandler Fashion Mall and got it done!
Not a lot of surprising news besides the typical happy one minute and screaming the next. I thought it was just like giving her a shot. I held her and Daron took the pictures! He felt bad taking pictures of our little peanut crying and upset but I said it was alright, we had to have something to put in her little scrapbook!
There were crocodile tears and some screaming but a few minutes cuddling with mom and everything was all better!






She looks to cute!! Looks a lot like Daron when he used to cry as a baby! :) Red nose and puffy bottom lip!! - Dawn
ReplyDelete