A day at the Phoenix Zoo and the boys favorite spot was by this baby Orangutan!
Don't have much today but thought I would share some pics!Sylvia is doing well!! She is really starting to babble a lot!! She talked the entire way home from Wal-mart the other night. Cole always thinks that she is saying words but not yet... just all those lovely baby sounds and goo's and gaa's!!
Grant is studying Dr. Suess this week! It was his birthday Monday I think so they have been learning all about him! Tomorrow is his Green Eggs and Ham day so I bet that will be lots of fun! He is so excited but not sure what they will taste like! :)
Cole has Student-Led conferences this week so they have had early outs. We will find out how he is doing in school!! :/ Besides his not wanting to read I believe he is doing really well! At least he is still loving going to school!! Everyday he is excited!
We are excited to have a weekend home with Dad! It has been 3 weekends in a row since Dad was home! The boys are already making some plans but I still don't know what we will be doing. :) (as usual)! Maybe another trip to South Mountain... driving though! I don't think the boys would like the hiking part and neither would baby Via!
Maybe a day of finishing the weed pulling! I got them all in the back yard (and boy am I feeling the after effects of that- my legs feel like a ran a marathon!) but the front is still starting to become an eyesore! Not too bad yet but they just get worse!
We have had a lot of nice days lately! Almost in the 90's!! Good days to pull weeds and have playdates at the park!! Got to love the splash pads!
That's all I got for today! Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!
Night
No comments:
Post a Comment