We have a week of spring break ahead of us! Going to have some play dates and hopefully go on a lot of bike rides! We have the entire week to have some fun!!

I have all the weeds pulled (finally) out of the front and backyard! That was a task! We also managed to get the trees trimmed and shaped up too! We have a neat extend-able cutter thing! It works very slick, so slick that I did almost all of the trimming of the trees!! :)
Today I took the kids to see a movie in Casa Grande. 'Coraline' was their pick since 'Monsters VS Aliens' wasn't out yet! It was a pretty good movie, and baby Via slept during most of the it! The boys were actually on their best behavior, probably the best in a long time (for being at the movies)!! There was a good moral to 'Coraline' although I don't think either of the boys really caught on- at least they didn't say so! hahaa!

Pics:
Little Via getting up onto her knees, she is wanting to scoot!
The boys and Daron were watching a 3D movie in the living room!

Pics:
Little Via getting up onto her knees, she is wanting to scoot!
The boys and Daron were watching a 3D movie in the living room!
No comments:
Post a Comment