
An update again on the pets in the house! Gracie likes to sun bathe out on the patio! She is doing great with telling us when she needs to go out! NO MORE POTTY PADS!!! Bud Davis is still liking hanging out on his log a lot! Still eating lots of lettuce and showing off (giving me the stink eye!)

There has been a lot going on lately in the house for mom! I have actually met some wonderful ladies down here and have been having play dates, Ladies Night Out, and even joined a Bunko group! I have been having a lot of fun!
Last Friday was the first night I went to play Bunko and it is so easy and so much fun! It is a dice game. I met about 10 or so women and I think all have kids! It was a great time and the first time I had been out by myself since we have moved down to Arizona. Let's just say it was well needed! After BunKo we went up to Arena for some dancing and drinks! Definitely had fun!


Last night was Ladies Night Out up at Arena so I went up with the both Tara, Tera, and Karissa! Again we had a great time going between there and Native New Yorker. I even sang Karaoke!! Although it was with a group... I imagine it was pretty funny! It was a late night but again, I had a great time! Once I dump my SD card, I will post some pictures of last night!The boys have been keeping busy too! We have had several play dates with Tara and one at Pacana Park with some other ladies I met at BunKo. They have been playing Mario Kart some and playing out front riding bikes and making a hopscotch with chalk! :) We all went on a bike ride just the other day! Via and Grant rode in the bike trailer and Cole rode his bike! Via loved it and I think she actually took a little nap!



Sylvia has just been tagging along on whatever we decide to do! As always she is such a happy little girl. Starting to eat some more food which is nice to see! This morning for breakfast she ate 2 oz of formula and cereal, a jar of prunes (SHE LOVED THEM), and about 4 oz of milk again! As of right now she is still up not wanting her usual morning nap! Lately we have been trying more foods for her too. She really likes peaches and carrots. Still not a fan of green beans. Loves sweet potatoes, applesauce, and bananas! So far the only thing that she wont eat at all is Chicken Dumpling dinner! Haha!


Everyone is enjoying Spring Break! It has been nice to be home and do whatever we want since no one has to go to school! We are going to do a little shopping today I think and this weekend the kids and I are going to the Ostrich Festival with Tara and her 3 kids!! I'm excited!
No other news here really except the boys are counting down the days til Gma Patty, Kim, and Cass are here! 4 days!!! We are really looking forward to seeing them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment