
I guess it is time. Sylvia is 6 months! I can't believe it! Time has flown by so fast that I'm not really sure where it has gone! It seems like it was only 2 months ago that we were bringing little baby Via home from the hospital to meet Grandma and Grandpa Rameyer and the boys.
Tuesday the 17th, my mom and I took Sylvia to her 6 month check up! Everything was great!! I thought that we would be in a little trouble since she had only gained a little over a pound since 5 months. She loves to eat and eats a lot but she is just so petite. Well everything checked out great with Dr. Matsumoto! That was great to hear since almost every other time we go for a checkup, we get sent somewhere else to have another second opinion on something. Via got 3 shots and one oral just like last time and time before. And of course, just like before, she just cried and cried when that mean nurse poked her with the needle! Everything was good though, once we had a little cuddle time with momma.

Way to go Sylvia!! Here are her stats!
length- 25 1/4 inches, 25th %
weight- 13 lbs 10 oz, 10th %
head circumference- 15 1/2 inches, 5%
I guess 6 months is a time for a lot of firsts for our little girl!
It was our first time....
wearing shoes, eating macaroni and cheese (yes the baby stuff), eating the fruit puffs, meeting a celebrity (more about that later), playing in the jumpy (Thank you to Uncle Neal), scooting backwards, forward and in circles, and really starting to Giggle a lot and making lots more funny baby noises (dad calls Sylvia a creaky door).Here are some pics of our precious baby girl!
Hanging with the boys. Gma Alta got me this little dress!
Eating a fruit puff- kinda falling out of my mouth!
Trying to take Gracie's toy! Look how big I'm getting!
I love to laugh and giggle- Especially at Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment